2009年5月12日火曜日

ah

I used to post a blog here all the time. But now anymore. I prefer to write them in Japanese and post them to Mixi, because my friends are going to comment on what I am going to say. Their comments are going to broaden my perspective, and help me to think a lot. I sometimes get criticisms a lot, but they are very helpful as well. I would like to be a open minded person. I always accept the positive and negative comments.

Anyways, in order to train my macspeech dictate, I guess it's a great idea for me to at least write something in English like here, and copy and paste it to it.

I write a diary everyday anyway, so writing here in English does not change anything.

I like the word, modus operandi. I think it's a very cool word. If you become a lawyer, you ought to know this word.

I don't know what to write actually. I have nothing to say. Ah, I actually do not want to go to the tutorial tomorrow. Bill is a great guy. He is a great person, but at the same time, he is a very boring teacher. I do not like waking up at 9 o'clock either. I really do not want to go.

Tomorrow, I am thinking about going to buy a new shoes. It's going to be Nike. My friend J recommended me "Nike Free" which is going to strengthen my feet.

I learnt the new words today. Modus operandi, rote learning, misanthropy, carpe diem.

0 件のコメント: