2009年5月12日火曜日

useless.

at the moment, yes, it is useless. but the thing is, I still have not taught enough vocabularies and my voice to my computer, so I guess it is not the software's fault. I will try to be patient.

I have 4 hours to go before the next tutorial starts. In fact, the next tutorial is bullshit as well. He probably knows about economics a little bit more than I do, yet he is just a honours student. He says he has been studying economics for 6 years, and he often mentions that in 6th year economics courses... and such. But I think he has been studying commerce and economics for 6 years and does not necessarily mean he is actually doing 6th year economics courses. If he does economics straight, I am sure 4th year economics courses are the maximum. He is just bullshitting right here and trying to deceive the young kids straight out of high schools.

Also, whatever he says in the tutorials, I already know. I've done economics for 2 years + now. I don't need his bullshit. Also when he says something about social issues, whatever he says have so many holes in them. Most of the things he says in the tutorials do not make any sense.

I don't like that tutorial. If the student is going to teach me, why should I bother paying 2000 dollars ? What I learn from his tutorial, I can do the same if I talk to my friends. Again, an university here is bad. Bad education.

Tuesdays is relatively relaxed. In fact, I am doing only 3 subjects this semester, so it is relaxing. I actually need to study for the assignment, but I don't feel like doing it now. Yet right now, I am wasting my time trying to train my macspeech dictate.

Well, I guess I am going to teach myself something now. I will not have enough time if I start working. I expect no holidays when I start working in Japan.

0 件のコメント: