2008年11月3日月曜日

fucking feeeling strange

ah. i cannot sleep because i have to study for my exams.
i a m toorowrried so i have to check all the tutorials before the exam.
i don't have time. i mean i didn't khave time.

sthe topic covers. i mean the exam covers every single topics in the l ecture. she is fucking annooying . fuck i cannot even type. how mam i suppose to write an exam like this ? fuck i am so bad. bwell, i didn't have enough time. i covered everyhign and i've read everything. but still i need to remember fucking things. and fuck i hate her.

and look. some of my european friends told me to visit them ya? they told me to come. then when i get a plane ticket and send some messages to them, some of them don't even reply. what kind of stupid fuckerrs are they? if you really don't want me to visit you but if you ask me to visit you ? what are you? you are not my friend any more. it's so annoying that some people do that. i mean yo utwo. i hate you. di thought we are friends. you told me to visit you. then suddenly wen i get 2300 bucks ticket, and ask them when it is convenient for you, you never reply ? fuck you. it's been 3 months anyways so i don't egive shit now. i hate you now. don't ask me to come if you don're really mean it fucker

0 件のコメント: