2008年10月29日水曜日

and

i think he is a bad person actually. i can feel that he only thinks about himself and never willing to help people. he really thinks about himself all the time, and trying to benefit from others by using them. i know. i can feel it.
in fact , many of my friends are avoiding him.
anyways, before i asked him to save me a dinner because i was away from the college.
isn't it so easy to do ? just go there and put the food on the plate.
but he said "I AM BUSY. SO I CANNOT HELP". Ok. so are you in the middle of the fucking crisis or what? you don't even have a min to spare for your friend? not thoughtful. i think he is annoying.

oh shit, i remembered that i asked him to save a dinner for me last year too.
he told me. "yes" then when i get back, he said" I forgot". What the fuck?
i really think i cannot trust him.

then, i am going to hk for 3 days.
i asked him whether i can stay his house and hang out with him for 3 dyas.
i asked him a month ago, then i get back to me finally today.
sent me a sms saying " You cannot stay my house due to the family issue".
i know he is bullshitting anyways.
i hate him. really. he is annoying. not just because he doesn't let me stay his house. because i don't reall care. in fact, i don't want to stay his house anyways. i hate him. i think it's just because he is annoying and not nice. i think he is a dick head. i can understand hwy everybody is avoiding him.

anyways, i am not a friend of him anymore. i will avoid him. not just because he doesn't mllet me stay his house. don't get me wrong. but i finally realized that he is a dick head. . . from my experience. . . he is pretty much spoiled.

0 件のコメント: