2008年10月5日日曜日

that surprised me

i was surprised at what i heard from that individual.
we were talking about the education level of America.

I believe there are some uneducated people in America,
but I never thought all of them are damn. In fact, I think in an opposite way.
I believe there are some damn people there, but there are so many smart people.
It's same as the rest of the world.

But he told me that many of them are damn. i think he watches tv too much.
most of the tv shows just make fun of Americans, probably because those people who make those tv shows are very insecure.

he even told me that , "Did you notice that XXX was the only American that I talked last year? He was the only one who can talk with me with my brain capacity".

I was surprised about what I heard. I thought you were the dammnest fuck in the world. First, I don't think you know the rest of Americans at the dorm well. Are you saying that Americans who don't hang out with you are damn ? or cannot talk to you because they lack the brain capacity ? You think you are so smart ? fuck you. It was the dammnest comment ever. that made me annoyed. so I told him what i thought..."but did you know them very well ? ? ? "

he told me, "No. But you can tell when you hear what they say". . . . .
I don't think you have that much of people's skill. I don't think you are that smart you fat shit. Are you that cool ? ? ? ? ? In fact, I have been thinking you are so insecure and idiot. I didn't know you were smart you fuck ! ! !

It's amazing to hear the people's wrong perception. He thinks he is so smart, or so cool, but everybody thinks in the opposite way. . . :(





Also, my Australian friend told me that generally Australian farmers are more educated than the farmers in America. I was curious how he knows about it. So I asked him "How do you compare these people without your subjective opinion". He told me, "Because I heard from XXX, XXX and XXX, and they all say that."

What kind of unconvincing comment is that...



-

you know,,, i can think, but sometimes i cannot convince people or cannot say anything. deep inside of my mind, i know what it is, but sometimes i cannot say. maybe because of my low english ability. i have to improve my english before i go to the law school in 8 years time. i really want to go to the law school in america.

0 件のコメント: