2008年10月13日月曜日

it's been raining

it's been raining for fucking 2 days and i am fucking annoyed.
i hate the gloomy weather.

in fact, if i go to UK, it would be horrible and so depressing.
i heard the average sunshine time per day in Manchester is only 9min.
sucks to be in Manchester........ but still it is a very exiting UK city...
a big trade off.

you know, i think brisbane is kind of a nice city. i have to admit.
safe, warm, nice weather...(except for now)

i have changed my flight ticket to 5th of Dec.
my friend in paris just told me that he won't be back to paris until 15th of Dec....
that means i don't know what i am going to do for 10 days !
i might as well stay in helsinki for 2 days then fly into paris.

i actually thought i have many friends in paris. but one of them does not even contact me yet. maybe he doesn't use the facebook ? i don't know. maybe i should send an e-mail to him . i really want to see my old friends.

it's very hard to keep in touch with all of my friends.
in fact , it's very hard. some of my friends are really bad at keeping in touch, so
the friendships are dissapearing. i can feel it. especally you. probably you don't read this blog . . . we used to be really reall close friends. but he is in japan and i am in australia... he doesn't show up on msn, doesn't reply e-mail and everything.. we used to be really really best friends... but i don't know if we are now. never hear from you . very hard to keep in touch with everybody. that's for sure. i lose some of my friends if i don't see them. but always, i keep in touch with the best of my best friends...if they are willing...

0 件のコメント: