2008年10月10日金曜日

there are many nice people

i think there are many nice people around me i think.
look, i talked to the one individual and she said "so what? i hate japanese, sorry for that"

So cannot be friends? very bad individual i met.
she just generalizes the japanese people and refuse to being friends.
this is the first time it happens to me, and i was actually surprised me.
what kind of racist are you? ? ? Actually,
All the French people i met were nice to me, many of them were interested in my culture and asked me questions about som many things about culture, language,,,and i was happy about it. so i kind of thought french people are amazing. but now, i just realized there are some racists like this in france too. is it too late to notice?
I thought i can be friends with anyone, but there are some people who are fundamentally dead. i have many friends anyways, so i don't need you. but still, i feel sorry for her being such a close minded. i cannot believe there are some racists like this still. really.... it is 21 century man......... i think she is amazingly stupid. really.
well, racists...
it's same as everywhere. so i cannot say specifically australia is a racist country. really. i think everywhere is racist.

0 件のコメント: