2007年2月25日日曜日

o

i cannot type in japanese... my stupid mac is still dead. I wander when i can get it. The guy at the store said it took them 5 days, but it's already 25days...
i desperately need my computer...

Today i went to sunnybank with my friends. it was fun. Sunnybank is not Australia, it was Taiwan. Most of the people in the street were asians. It was funny. And for some reason, i felt releaf. maybe because i am asian.

i really don't wanna write my blog in english. it doesn't make sense at all..

oh and at the sunnybank, i bought woolong tea !! it was about a dollar.
i drunk a pearl milk tea which was $3.7. very expensive but that was nice.
i ate awesome chinese beef noodle thing. I really enjoyed Taiwanese environment.
One of the guy at the restaurant thought i was Taiwanese. It was funny.
I should go to Taiwan someday. it should be fun.

i don't wanna write my blog in english.

last week was Orientation week. I already met so many nice people. Hope to see more this week. The new semester will start tomorrow 10 AM ! French !! I really wanted to study French for such a long time, so I am really exited now. I wanna speak french someday. i think it's a cool language. In the future, I wanna go to France too. Last time i went there, i couldn't speak french so next time i go there, i wanna speak a lot of french and impress french people ! lol

i need my computer back. stupid next byte never do their job.
how come it takes more than 25days to fix just a single computer.
i am really dissapointed. last time i could get my computer back in 3 days.
which was quite fast. but this time... no good. my mac book broke twice already.
i am actually thinking about selling my supid mac book. i don't wanna be bothered by mac's unreliable thing. i don't feel safe at all.

so maybe i should sell it at e-bay or someplace and get a new PC.
probably dell or hp? some good stuff. i need a PC now. i meant reliable pc.

i took so many photos today. photos are always good. reminds me my good memories.

i wanna watch the letter from iwo jima. btw i think the spelling is wrong.
it should be io jima.

anyways, this semester, i can study what i want.
organisational behaviour should be a very interesting topic for me.
french is of course interesting. marketing should be fun too.

Business law is the only subject that i don't wanna study. but it's complusory.

last semester was terrible.
micro economics sucks. just sooo theoretical. just reading text book and memorize rideculas thing. intro to management was ok. but the lectures were boring. accounting is a serious crap. information technology was sucks. i don't need to study how to make freaking websites. just let some computer experts do that. how come i need to make a stupid website ! but the professor was a nice guy.

anyways, i wanna type in japanese next time. i need my computer back.

0 件のコメント: